x

x

Home>News>Looks>For the World Oceans Day launches an Eco capsule of duvets made with the Seaqual Yarn textile material
For the Day of the Oceans Bacon launches an Eco capsule of duvets made with the Seaqual Yarn textile material

For the World Oceans Day launches an Eco capsule of duvets made with the Seaqual Yarn textile material

P.Rew.: Bertelli Pigola Pr.
World Oceans Day
is celebrated on 8 June, the world day The United Nations has established to celebrate the fundamental role of the oceans in the life of all of us and to invite to protect the oceans by encouraging the sustainable use of resources.



This day gives us the opportunity to raise global awareness of the benefits to humanity that come from the oceans and from which future generations offer.For the Day of the Oceans Bacon launches an Eco capsule of duvets made with the Seaqual Yarn textile materialOn this special occasion, the blue of the oceans joins the green of sustainability.Bacon has taken a sustainable path and launched an Eco capsule of duvets made with the Seaqual Yarn textile material.For the Day of the Oceans Bacon launches an Eco capsule of duvets made with the Seaqual Yarn textile materialSeaqual Yarn is a high quality 100% post-consumer recycled polyester yarn containing recycled marine plastics from the Seaqual Initiative.Seaqual Yarn contains approximately 10% recycled marine plastic (from marine plastic waste), the remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land-based sources.For the Day of the Oceans Bacon launches an Eco capsule of duvets made with the Seaqual Yarn textile materialThe main objective of the Seaqual Initiative is to fight and raise awareness of the problem of marine litter.For the Day of the Oceans Bacon launches an Eco capsule of duvets made with the Seaqual Yarn textile material“We are happy and proud of this agreement as we strongly believe that upcycling can become an effective tool in an ongoing path towards an increasingly responsible production, which takes into account the now essential aspect of environmental sustainability but also a wider ethics and social sustainability “.
(Andrea Pilato Barrara, Founder of Bacon)For the Day of the Oceans Bacon launches an Eco capsule of duvets made with the Seaqual Yarn textile material

Leave a Reply