P.r.: Elisabetta Gentile | PR & Communication
Acceleration on sporty style, tribute to the great film stars and unusual fabrics for classic garments are the ingredients for the upcoming season of the Milanese brand.
Due Soli, the Milanese brand that realizes jackets for her and for him, is back to Pitti Immagine Uomo. The appointment is by the sophisticated Futuro Maschile section where the brand has been present already from some seasons. Also this year the Spring Summer 2019 collection is distinguished by the experimentation and italian touch..
At the Florentine appointment, Due Soli confirms its creative direction and consolidates – thanks to the agreement with a partner in Puglia nearby the important district of Martina Franca – its growth plan, with a renewed sales network made of the top showrooms of high profile in Italy and abroad.
The bomber jacket is as always unfailing, this time proposed in quilted nylon colored with macro diamonds. It’s surf vibration! With a clear reference to the optimism and energy of the Californian universe. The iconic jacket of the brand becomes a passepartout for summer evenings or an improvised motorcycle ride. Compared to the previous seasons the style becomes more sporty, also thanks to details giving dynamism and “young attitude” as the brightly colored stripe coats and patches inspired by the surfing world. The nuances that give life to the collection are exuberant and impudent: green deep sea, royal blue, ocher yellow, white..
Next to the quilted bomber, there are two traditional garments. The Steve Jacket, dedicated to the unforgettable “gentleman reckless” Steve McQueen and the hybrid gabardine jacket with a rigorous and clean shape, whose name is dedicated to our “beautiful Marcello Mastroianni. Both models are proposed “garment dyed” in the colors of mimosa yellow, pine green, and navy blue. Cherry on top of the collection the Rodolfo gilet, elegant but gritty proposed in gabardine, garment dyed.A unique design, which draws on the wisdom of Italian tailoring enriched by an alchemy of original elements to make each jacket a garment to love, wear and preserve over time. In the women’s collection, the style is instead metropolitan / romantic and the trench coat is the absolute protagonist. Directly from the street stage are coming raincoats without sleeves and mixed of different fabrics with unusual and unexpected creative proposals. Memory, vichy blue and yellow cottons, san gallo and coated jerseys give life to original garments with a sophisticated color palette: beige and ivory, sky and lemon, sage and white.
The lines are modern and innovative and the materials sought, such as in the case of shantung details, embroidery applications and inserts of white and light blue striped fabric and piping that clean up the inside of each Due Soli garment.. In the wake of the previous seasons, the creations present apparent compositional errors that are transformed into decorative and characterizing elements, deliberately designed to give an updated touch of exquisite originality.
Also in the women’s collection the bomber is a must. Proposed both in nylon and in broderie anglaise. In the first case the password is: embroidery. Colorful butterflies flutter over technical fabrics of yellow, flesh pink, sky blue and bright red, in a new wave of the eighties where pop becomes chic. In bomber jackets made of broerie anglaise, everything is lightness and candor. Transparencies, cuts and combinations, however, make the clothes decidedly gritty. Due Soli has always been creativity and experimentation. Since its debut, in fact, the brand has given life to projects and collaborations with other brands that share the same aesthetic vision and business idea. After the tattoo artist Mo Coppoletta and the renowned Holland & Sherry fabric house, for this season, the colab is with Telami, an Italian company of furniture and accessories made by hand that has reinterpreted the chair Tripolina and that of director, making them the own battle horses.
Recently presented in the exclusive space of Rossana Orlandi in Milan, the brand’s products will enliven the Due Soli stand during the Florentine event with an ad hoc production for the event that includes 4 different sits with a new embroidery on the back and fabrics that recall the mood of the new spring-summer collection. Faithful to its spirit of research, Due Soli experiments with new creative possibilities in a virtuous contamination between fashion and design.
– Bomber Surf: “L’object de cult”. Absolutely the best seller of the previous seasons is reissued with new fabrics where patches, irony and color are the protaginists.
– Steve: jacket dedicated to Steve Mcqueen, icon of style, that Due Soli tributes with a garment dyed jacket in the colors of mimosa yellow, pine green and navy blue.
– Marcello: the hybrid gabardine jacket with a rigorous and clean shape for the gentleman of our days who seeks a decisive but not plastered elegance. Dedicated to Marcello Mastroianni. Tribute to the kind actor.
– Rodolfo: gangster waistcoat elegant in shapes but played down by fabrics and colors garment dyed.
– Bomber Rock: Strictly nylon. The password is: embroidery. Butterflies flutter on technical fabrics of yellow, flesh pink, sky blue and bright red, black and off-white in a eighties new wave that leaves room for elegance. Pop becomes chic.
– Bomber Boum: Romantic and modern, made of sangallo fabric and characterized by the usual and recognizable V-stitching that gives modernity to the garment.
– Long & Midi Trench: Directly from the street stage come raincoats without sleeves mixing different fabrics with unusual and unexpected creative proposals.